Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Haunted House at Escape Theme Park

Whenever I enter a dark room on my own, a chill will go down spine and I will shiver. It would always remind of an experience I had.

"Let's go to the Haunted House, it's just a walk-through." My brother and I said proudly. We crawled under the barrier and ran to the end of the queue. Meanwhile my mother, sister and father were walking towards the queue leisurely.My brother and I were whirling with excitement.

Suddenly, I heard a scary voice coming from above me. I was immobilised. I raised my head and saw that the voice was coming from a television. It was a vampire's voice. It asked those people who wanted to come to proceed into the walk-through at their own risk. I started to feel like not going in there but the man who is in charge told us to go in. I managed to muster enough courage and proceeded in at my own risk.

At the start of the walk I saw a baby with a vampire's shirt and the baby's teeth was filled with blood. I saw a cage and a small red LED light. When I crossed it,a ghost popped out. "Oh, how I wish I was out of here." I murmured. My face started to turn pale. Then, I saw two mannequins. One of them was lying on the floor with blood oozing out from its neck. The other one was lying down also, but it was in a coffin and wrapped up with tissue paper. It looks like a mummy. I almost fainted. I closed my eyes and walked. Then, I thought" That was a brilliant. My mother was pushing me on the back so I don't need to worry of my steps." I walked through the whole thing with out any worries. We kept on walking while screaming.

Finally, we reached the exit but I didn't notice it. I was closing my eyes. I walked into the door and fell down. I got up an pushed the door. The moment I stepped out I lied on the floor. I almost got frightened to death. I also breathed a sigh of relief. That was the most terrible experience I had.

No comments: