Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Go-Kart at Escape Theme Park

"Vroom,vroom,vroomvroom!" That's the sound of the Go-kart. My ears almost shattered. My family all covered their ears and said that they should not have gone to the 'Daytona Beginner Track'. My heart sank when the people in charge said I cannot drive myself. My mother who knows how to drive drove me so slowly that I almost fell asleep. "Come on mummy! Step on it!" I shouted. I flew into rage when two cars overtook us. I almost wanted to step on the accelerator myself. My brother also wanted to overtake us but we blocked him. "Good job mum! Ha Ha Ha!" I shouted to my mother. My brother was unhappy so he bumped our car. He lied to us that my father bumped him so he bumped us. I have to stop here. I will tell you about my other adventures next time.

No comments: