Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bumper Boats at Escape Theme Park

"Come on! Faster!"I shouted. I was very impatient because although the queue was very short, it still took so long for my turn to come. I almost wanted to charge into the barrier and jump into the bumper boat. I cheered up when my baby sister wore a life vest. She looked like a silly clown in it. Finally it was our turn. My mind was whirling with excitement but I didn't know how to control the bumper boat. Now, question marks started forming in my head. Then a person in charge came. He told me how to control the bumper boat. I heaved a sigh of relief that I knew how to control the bumper boat. At first I kept on bumping into the wall but after a few seconds, I got used to it. When I was moving close to my brother to shoot him, my mother shot at me. I shot back at her until I almost had no more water in the water tank. After I finished shooting at my mother I shot at my brother. My brother and I got all wet. When I saw my father was looking at my mother so I shot at him secretly. When the person in charge blew the whistle, I quickly moved towards the platform while my brother kept shooting at me. I flew into rage. I wanted to shoot at him but I was suppose to go to the platform. I decided to deal with him after I got off my bumper boat. When I got onto the platform, I totally forgot what I was suppose to do. Then, we proceeded to the next activity.

No comments: